Thursday, July 30, 2009

Friday Finds - 31 Jul 09

This Friday, I'd like to thank some of my blog readers for following my ramblings. I really appreciate your continuing support. :) Below are some favorites I find in their Etsy shops.Clockwise from top left:
1. Blue Carambolas Necklace by danugs
2. Tire Swing Earrings by mikicatdesigns
4. Crochet Purse in Periwinkle by peanutscreations
6. Bluebird Scrabble Tile Pendant by prettywhimsical
Be sure to check out all the other goodies in their stores.

4 comments:

kristina said...

yummy blues :) great finds teresa!

Peanuts Creations Crochet said...

Thank you Theresa so much for featuring my crocheted purse!!! I hope I can return the favor by sending you lots of friends!!

Karen

Nubia Gonçalves said...

Good morning Theresa!
What a lovely surprise to be featured in your lovely blog!
Thank you so much, I am honored!
Love your shop!
Greetings from Brazil and have a nice weekend!
Nubia

MikiCatDesigns said...

Thank you for featuring one of my creations. you're a doll. Love the others you chose too. Great artisans out there.