Thursday, July 23, 2009

Friday Finds - 24 Jul 09

Do you like green? Then this weeks featured items are just for you. You can take a closer look at each item by clicking on the link below these photos.Clockwise from top left:
1. Chalcedony Shades of Aqua Necklace by unicorngem1994
2. Green Clusters Bracelet by snowbell
3. Faceted Natural Crystal & Green Amethyst Necklace by southpawstudios
4. Mermaid's Heirloom Necklace by mermaidencreations
5. Angela Earrings by nightskyjewelry
6. Island Cooler Bracelet by realisationcreations

8 comments:

Made by SwirlyGirl said...

Not only is green my favorite color, but all those baubles would make a wonderful sound if I rolled them around in my hand, where I'd like to have them all right now! :-)

BizzieLizzie said...

OH, I recognized Snowbell's bracelet - IMMEDIATELY - it is one of my all time favorites!! You can never go wrong with GREEN! Great choices!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my green cluster bracelet. I must say all this green looks very fetching :)

http://snowbelljewelry.blogspot.com/

Diane Geisel Reiki Master, formerly MyGemStoneBox by Diane said...

Thanks so much for the feature! Wonderful items- you have good taste my friend!!
http://mygemstonebox.blogspot.com

Night Sky said...

Wow, this really is a gorgeous collection of green lovelies! I'm honored that you included my Angelina earrings! I'm off to visit each shop right now. Well done!! Thank you!

Unknown said...

Wow - thank you so much for including one of my pieces with these gorgeous designs - green is a particular favourite of mine too - great picks!

Ripper Arts said...

Love them! Love how you posted them. May I ask how you did it? I'm always looking for a way to make a collage of photos without opening photoshop. Thanks. :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful collection! I too love green and those hues are gorgeous!