1. Proud mom with a son who will be attending UC Berkeley (my own alma mater) this fall.
2. Never had any interest in jewelry until I started making them.
3. Couple of fortune-tellers told me that I lack 2 out of 5 elements (per Chinese astrology) - water and metal. That kind of explains my attraction to metal jewelry, huh!?
4. LEED AP - Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, Accredited Professional.
5. Avoided being cornered into becoming an interior designer, which happened to a lot of women architects.
6. Total martial arts fanatic - movies and books. Acquired 2 levels of black belt in Chinese kungfu before an accidental landing while doing a spinning jump kick. Competed in local and international tournaments, and would return to the training again in a heartbeat.
7. It is not a real vacation unless it is a tropical one.
8. Love being my own boss.
9. Need to join "Diet Coke Anonymous."
10. Get annoyed when people question me being Jewish.