Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ten Things About Me

studio618 handmade silver jewelry Following several team members' footsteps, here are a few tidbits about me:

1. Proud mom with a son who will be attending UC Berkeley (my own alma mater) this fall.

2. Never had any interest in jewelry until I started making them.

3. Couple of fortune-tellers told me that I lack 2 out of 5 elements (per Chinese astrology) - water and metal. That kind of explains my attraction to metal jewelry, huh!?

4. LEED AP - Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, Accredited Professional.

5. Avoided being cornered into becoming an interior designer, which happened to a lot of women architects.

6. Total martial arts fanatic - movies and books. Acquired 2 levels of black belt in Chinese kungfu before an accidental landing while doing a spinning jump kick. Competed in local and international tournaments, and would return to the training again in a heartbeat.

7. It is not a real vacation unless it is a tropical one.

8. Love being my own boss.

9. Need to join "Diet Coke Anonymous."

10. Get annoyed when people question me being Jewish.

6 comments:

Made by SwirlyGirl said...

That was wonderful, Theresa! Thanks for sharing so much about yourself!

Creative Treasures by Donna said...

I really enjoyed readying about you. Thank you for sharing with everyone. Your jewelry shows you create from the heart! That's awesome!

ChezChani said...

Great stuff!!

KellyKim said...

Hi Theresa,
I saw you had added up some NEW Jewelry on Etsy! They're so beautiful!! You're so Talented!

Stopping by to say Hello!
Hope you are doing very well.
Thinking of you!

Your friend
Kelly

A Beaded Affair said...

I just love finding out things about my friends and insights to their lives. Thanks for sharing.
Lois
http://www.abeadedaffair.com

SimaG Jewelry said...

Hello,

Thank YOU for following me on twitter.

YOUR jewelry is BEAUTIFULLLL!

LOVE,
SimaG