Thursday, June 11, 2009

Friday Finds - 12 Jun 09

It’s Friday again, and I get to bring to you some of my Etsy favorite items. Enjoy these beautiful images and items that these artists created. If you’d like to take a closer look at each item, the links are below the photo group. Check out other gorgeous pieces in their stores too.


Clockwise from top left:
1. Hidden Doorways in a Gothic Church by jenkiabaphotography
2. Golden Bliss by juliemagerssoulen
3. Pearl Moon Necklace by melissamemandesigns
4. Sassy Teapot with Attitude by creativewithclay
5. Southwestern 1, artisan lampwork beads by artfaerie
6. The Original Handbag pdf knitting pattern by bijouxboutique

8 comments:

bijouxboutique said...

What a beautiful collection, thanks for including my knitting pattern, the actual bag is also available in my Etsy shop.

Melissa Meman said...

Thanks for featuring my necklace Theresa! Lovely group, if I do say so myself!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for including my "Golden Bliss" in your beautifully glowing collection! I am honored.

flapjacs said...

Jen's a great photographer isn't she? I featured her last week as well. She was on the FRONT page a couple of hours ago.

http://bloomingnihon.blogspot.com/2009/06/yellow-makes-me-so-happy.html

Your feature is beautiful. Everyone has such wonderful things this collection just looks super together.

Golden Bliss is gorgeous Julie. Off to your blog now. My kids can go hungry for a few more minutes :)

artfaerie said...

thanks so much for featuring my stuff! Lovely collection!

Unknown said...

Hi Theresa! I posted about the blog award you gave me and returned the favor! Thanks for the award!

Anonymous said...

What a great selection Theresa! I really like the direction your work is taking these days. You seem inspired. Teri
http://www.sandtcreations.com/wordpress

Dawn said...

I really like the earth tones that are throughout these you have up :-) All very pretty! ;)